Join Us At Class!
See the training calendars & registration pages for details
NO SUCH THING AS A BAD KID with Charlie Applestein-Coming Tuesday, April 26th and Registration is now open. Click on Registration (to the left of your screen) and complete the registration form. NEW to our site/organization? Check out all the great classes we offer. Classes are FREE and open to anyone (you do not have to be a foster, adoptive or relative care provider). Join us! The No Such Thing as a Bad Kid 9:30am-12:30pm course is now FULL and online registration is closed. Foster/Adoptive Parents wishing to attend this course should email firstname.lastname@example.org for waitlist information.
When registering, Be sure to click submit once you've completed the form. If you do not receive a confirmation message on the screen, your registration did not go through! If you have problems with the registration page, email email@example.com
Take individual PRIDE classes for ongoing training credit.
Now current foster/adoptive and kinship caregivers can register to take any one of the classes, in any order for ongoing training credit. Of course, we'd love you to take all the classes...it's a great review. But, if you're a current care provider and can only join us a night or two, you are welcome to register!
Receive your class certificates ONLINE! Simply click on "Evaluation/Certificate" (on the left side of this page). Complete the evaluation for each class you attended and submit. Once submitted, you will receive a transcript of classes that will verify your attendance and serve as your certificate. Please allow a minimum of 72 hours to process the request.
- Need a TRANSCRIPT or past class certificates? Submit your completed request for verification of attendance form online for classes prior to 1/1/2016 by clicking on "Pre-2016 Transcript Request" (on the left side of this page). Please allow a minimum of 72 hours to process the request.
- Join the Advisory Committee: Care providers are invited to join our monthly advisory committee to provide ideas/information for upcoming trainings. Our next meeting will be April 27, 2016 at 9:30am (CWS). We need more representation of care givers at this meeting to ensure your needs are being met. Join us!
- The Solano County Resource Family Association is open to all care providers as your feedback is greatly appreciated. Next meeting is Thursday, May 19th from 7-8pm at Aldea (470 Chadbourne Road, Fairfield). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
COMMUNITY PARTNERS INFORMATION
- Adoption Support Winter Newsletter (Aispiranet), click here
- Additional training opportunities are available through ALDEA in February. Please click on the Training Date to see the Flyer & Registration details.
- Want to see your organizations information/activities on our website, please send an email with all the details directly to Dottie@fosterluv.com
How Do I Get Up-to-Date Information? or
Are you not receiving our newsletters?
Step 1: for updates by the quick form below!
Step 2: Explore the site, for classes and provide your feedback
Step 3: Check back regularly for announcements and upcoming events
2016 CHRISTMAS VILLAGE donations can be made anytime using the link below.
Donations ARE tax-deductible