Thank you for Coming to Conference!
Wondering how to Register for ongoing Trainings?
- Click on "Trainings" to the left
- On the Trainings page, fill in the form COMPLETELY (include your name, phone number, etc)
- Check the class or you want to attend (you may select as many as you like)
- Submit the Form
- You have completed the process (You should get a confirmation email, but if not it's okay, join us anyway! )
Announcements & Upcoming Events
- Solano Children and Youth Support Meeting: Monday, April 21st 6-8pm, Location TBD
- Thursday PRIDE classes begin again March 27th. Morning and Evening classes available. Register by clicking on "Trainings"
FOSTER CARE IN THE NEWS:
- AMC Theaters offer sensory friendly films for children with autism or other sensory problems. Visit http://www.amctheaters.com/programs/sensory-friendly-films for dates/times and locations!
- Need childcare assistance? Contact Solano Family & Children Services at 707-863-3950.
- Weekly adult grief/loss at North Bay in Fairfield. Free! Call 707-646-3517.
- Teen & Children Grief & Loss Support Groups, Free! Contact North Bay in Fairfield 707-646-3575.
How Do I Get Up-to-Date Information?
Step 1: for updates by filling out the quick form below!
Step 2: Explore the site, for classes and provide your feedback
Step 3: Check back regularly for announcements and upcoming events
Donations for 2015 Conference and 2014 Christmas Village can be made anytime using Paypal. Just click below!