We're on Summer Break...
See you in August!
Wondering how to Register for ongoing Trainings?
- on "Trainings" to the left
- On the Trainings page, fill in the form COMPLETELY (include your name, phone number, etc)
- Check the class or you want to attend (you may as many as you like)
- Submit the Form
- You have the process (You should get a confirmation email, but if not it's okay, join us anyway! )
Announcements & Upcoming Events
- Solano and Youth Support Meeting: July 21, 2014 from 6-8pm. & Childcare will be provided. Location will be in Fairfield this Month.
- The Solano Children & Youth Board Meeting is open to all care providers as your feedback is greatly appreciated. Join us Friday, July 11th at 9am at Tony's in Vacaville.
- Kinship Navigator Family Fun Night: Thursday, June 27th for all Kinship families. Please RSVP with Corrine at 707-429-4440.
FOSTER CARE IN THE NEWS:
- AMC Theaters offer sensory friendly films for or other sensory problems. Visit http://www.amctheaters.com/programs/sensory-friendly-films for dates/times and !
- Need ? Contact Solano Family & Children Services at 707-863-3950.
- Weekly adult grief/loss at North Bay in Fairfield. Free! Call 707-646-3517.
- Teen & Children Grief & Loss Support Groups, Free! Contact North Bay in Fairfield 707-646-3575.
How Do I Get Up-to-Date Information?
Step 1: for updates by the quick form below!
Step 2: Explore the site, for classes and provide your feedback
Step 3: Check back regularly for announcements and upcoming events
2015 Conference and 2014 Christmas Village can be made anytime using Paypal. Just below!