Disaster Preparedness & Family Night
Friday, October 2nd 6-9pm
Marriott Courtyard, Fairfield
- Kinship Childare: On the 3rd Wednesday of each month, Seneca Kinship Navigator graciously provides childcare for our Kinship meetings. Effective 8/1/2015-the space is limited to 12 children ages 1 and over. You MUST register for this class in order to attend. Infants (0-11 months) are always welcome at class.
- Join the Advisory Committee: Care providers are invited to join our monthly advisory committee to provide ideas/information for upcoming trainings. Our next meeting will be October 28, 2015 at 9:30am (CWS). We need more representation of care givers at this meeting to ensure your needs are being met. Join us!
- The Solano County Resource Family Association is open to all care providers as your feedback is greatly appreciated. Next meeting is Friday 10/02/2015 at 9am. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We will start making plans for this year's Foster Care Picnic.
COMMUNITY PARTNERS INFORMATION
- Adoption Support Winter Newsletter (Aispiranet), click here
- Kinship Navigator July Newsletter (Seneca), click here
- Want to see your organizations information/activities on our website, please send an email with all the details directly to Dottie@fosterluv.com
How Do I Get Up-to-Date Information? or
Are you not receiving our newsletters?
Step 1: for updates by the quick form below!
Step 2: Explore the site, for classes and provide your feedback
Step 3: Check back regularly for announcements and upcoming events
2015 Christmas Village & Festival of Trees donations can be made anytime using the link below.
Donations ARE tax-deductible