Join Us At Class!
See the training calendars & registration pages for details
June 10, 2016-Children's Wonderland Picnic in Vallejo sponsored by Aispiranet. RSVP with Jasper Mather by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get your class certificates ONLINE! Simply click on "Evaluation" (on the left side of this page). Complete the evaluation for each class you attended and submit. Once submitted, you will receive a transcript of classes that will verify your attendance and serve as your certificate. We will do our best to return your request within 3 business days. However, if you need the verification by a specific deadline please indicate that date in the comments section.
- Need a TRANSCRIPT or past class certificates? Submit your completed request for verification of attendance form online for classes prior to 1/1/2016 by clicking on "Pre-2016 Transcript Request" (on the left side of this page). Please allow a minimum of 72 hours to process the request.
- Join the Advisory Committee: Care providers are invited to join our monthly advisory committee to provide ideas/information for upcoming trainings. Our next meeting will be July 27 , 2016 at 9:30am (CWS). We need more representation of care givers at this meeting to ensure your needs are being met. Join us!
- The Solano County Resource Family Association is open to all care providers as your feedback is greatly appreciated. Next meeting will be announced soon. Please email email@example.com for more information.
COMMUNITY PARTNERS INFORMATION
- Additional training opportunities are available through ALDEA in February. Please click on the Training Date to see the Flyer & Registration details.
- Want to see your organizations information/activities on our website, please send an email with all the details directly to Dottie@fosterluv.com
How Do I Get Up-to-Date Information? or
Are you not receiving our newsletters?
Step 1: for updates by the quick form below!
Step 2: Explore the site, for classes and provide your feedback
Step 3: Check back regularly for announcements and upcoming events
2016 CHRISTMAS VILLAGE donations can be made anytime using the link below.
Donations ARE tax-deductible