MAY 27TH "HOME SAFETY" CLASS IS CANCELLED!
- Kinship Childare: On the 3rd Wednesday of each month, Seneca Kinship Navigator graciously provides childcare for our Kinship meetings. Please be sure you register so that we know how many kids to expect and staff accordingly. Also, please note that childcare is only for children 1 year and over. Infants (0-11 months) are always welcome at class.
- Join the Advisory Committee: Care providers are invited to join our monthly advisory committee to provide ideas/information for upcoming trainings. Our next meeting will be July 22, 2015 at 9:30am (CWS). We need more representation of care givers at this meeting to ensure your needs are being met. Join us!
- The Solano County Resource Family Association is open to all care providers as your feedback is greatly appreciated. Next meeting is Thursday, May 28th from 10am-11am, Conference Room 2 (CWS). We will start making plans for this year's Foster Care Picnic.
- PARENT PROJECT JR-LOVING SOLUTIONS: Are you interested in getting some extra parenting tools? We need a group of 12-16 people to ensure this class is held. If you are interested in attending a future session, please email Tyffany Wanberg at Tyffany@parentsbychoice.net
COMMUNITY PARTNERS INFORMATION
- Adoption Support Winter Newsletter (Aispiranet), click here
- Kinship Navigator March Newsletter (Seneca), click here
- Want to see your organizations information/activities on our website, please send an email with all the details directly to Dottie@fosterluv.com
- Aldea is offering additional training in June 2015. June 8 & June 25
How Do I Get Up-to-Date Information? or
Are you not receiving our newsletters?
Step 1: for updates by the quick form below!
Step 2: Explore the site, for classes and provide your feedback
Step 3: Check back regularly for announcements and upcoming events
2015 Christmas Village & Festival of Trees donations can be made anytime using the link below.
Donations ARE tax-deductible