REGISTRATION NOW REQUIRED!
Starting August 18th online registration is now required to ensure that a class is held. If there are no registrations received for a particular class, that class will be cancelled. Need a specific training or want to attend a certain class, register online TODAY!
Click on "Training Calendars" to see the entire month! Then click on "Registration" to complete the simple registration form.
NEW FOR THE 2014-2015 SCHOOL YEAR: Trainings will be held at numerous locations throughout the county. Our community-based organizations and supporters are graciously opening training space for our use. Please remember that trainings are open to everyone and there is NOrecruiting at FKCE training events.
- PARENT PROJECT JR-LOVING SOLUTIONS: CLASS CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF ENROLLMENT. WILL RESCHEDULE! (This is a 5 session course, 15 hour commitment)
- Solano Children and Youth Support Meeting: August 18, 2014 from 6-8pm at Harvest Church in Vacaville. Dinner & Childcare will be provided. RSVP by email to Tyffany@parentsbychoice.net
- Join the Advisory Committee: Care providers are invited to join our monthly advisory committee to provide ideas/information for upcoming trainings. Our next meeting is Wednesday, August 20th at 9am (CWS).
- The Solano Children & Youth Board Meeting is open to all care providers as your feedback is greatly appreciated. Join us Friday, August 22nd at 9am at Tony's in Vacaville.
COMMUNITY PARTNERS INFORMATION
- Foster-A-Dream Back to School Newsletter, click here
- Adoption Support Lifebook Group (Aispiranet),click here
How Do I Get Up-to-Date Information? or
Are you not receiving our newsletters?
Step 1: for updates by the quick form below!
Step 2: Explore the site, for classes and provide your feedback
Step 3: Check back regularly for announcements and upcoming events
2015 Conference and 2014 Festival of Trees donations can be made anytime using the link below.