CLASSES THIS WEEK:
19 No Classes-Martin Luther King
206-9pm-Positive Discipline “When Setting Limits Hasn’t Worked” (SCC,
Fairfield RM 446)
216-9pm-KINSHIP “Positive Discipline (PbC) *Childcare Provided
229:30am-12:30pm-PRIDE 1 & 2
(SCC, Fairfield RM 443)6-9pm-PRIDE 1 & 2 (SCC, Fairfield RM 443)
- January 21st Kinship Change: Location has changed to Parents by Choice office (827 Missouri St, Ste 5, Fairfield). Space is limited due to childcare space. RSVP required for this class.
- Join the Advisory Committee: Care providers are invited to join our monthly advisory committee to provide ideas/information for upcoming trainings. Our next meeting is will be January 28, 2015 at 9:30am (CWS). We need more representation of care givers at this meeting to ensure your needs are being met. Join us!
- The Solano Children & Youth Board Meeting is open to all care providers as your feedback is greatly appreciated. Next meeting TBA
- PARENT PROJECT JR-LOVING SOLUTIONS: Are you interested in getting some extra parenting tools? We need a group of 12-16 people to ensure this class is held. If you are interested in attending a future session, please email Tyffany Wanberg at Tyffany@parentsbychoice.net
- Solano Children and Youth Support Meeting-January 12th meeting cancelled! Next meeting TBA.
COMMUNITY PARTNERS INFORMATION
- Adoption Support Winter Newsletter (Aispiranet), click here
- Want to see your organizations information/activities on our website, please send an email with all the details directly to Dottie@fosterluv.com
ALDEA TREATMENT FOSTER CARE TRAININGS:
Click on the class title for training dates and RSVP information
How Do I Get Up-to-Date Information? or
Are you not receiving our newsletters?
Step 1: for updates by the quick form below!
Step 2: Explore the site, for classes and provide your feedback
Step 3: Check back regularly for announcements and upcoming events
2015 Christmas Village & Festival of Trees donations can be made anytime using the link below.