September & October 2015 Calendars & Registration Now Available
- Parent Project Sr. Begins September 15th! Are you raising a strong-willed child ages 10+? If so, this class is for you. 10 weeks of parenting support & training credit. Tuesday nights from 6-9pm at the Vacaville Police Department. Tuition is waived if you register through Solano College FKCE. Make sure to register through this site today! Click here for more details.
- Kinship Childare: On the 3rd Wednesday of each month, Seneca Kinship Navigator graciously provides childcare for our Kinship meetings. Effective 8/1/2015-the space is limited to 12 children ages 1 and over. You MUST register for this class in order to attend. Infants (0-11 months) are always welcome at class.
- Join the Advisory Committee: Care providers are invited to join our monthly advisory committee to provide ideas/information for upcoming trainings. Our next meeting will be October 28, 2015 at 9:30am (CWS). We need more representation of care givers at this meeting to ensure your needs are being met. Join us!
- The Solano County Resource Family Association is open to all care providers as your feedback is greatly appreciated. Next meeting is TBA. We will start making plans for this year's Foster Care Picnic.
COMMUNITY PARTNERS INFORMATION
- Adoption Support Winter Newsletter (Aispiranet), click here
- Kinship Navigator July Newsletter (Seneca), click here
- Want to see your organizations information/activities on our website, please send an email with all the details directly to Dottie@fosterluv.com
How Do I Get Up-to-Date Information? or
Are you not receiving our newsletters?
Step 1: for updates by the quick form below!
Step 2: Explore the site, for classes and provide your feedback
Step 3: Check back regularly for announcements and upcoming events
2015 Christmas Village & Festival of Trees donations can be made anytime using the link below.
Donations ARE tax-deductible