REGISTER FOR NOVEMBER CLASSES NOW!
As of August 18th, online registration is now required to ensure that a class is held. If there are no registrations received for a particular class, that class will be cancelled. Need a specific training or want to attend a certain class, register online TODAY!
Click on "Training Calendars" to see the entire month! Then click on "Registration" to complete the simple registration form.
NEW FOR THE 2014-2015 SCHOOL YEAR: Trainings will be held at numerous locations throughout the county. Our community-based organizations and supporters are graciously opening training space for our use. Please remember that trainings are open to everyone and there is NO recruiting at FKCE training events.
- Join the Advisory Committee: Care providers are invited to join our monthly advisory committee to provide ideas/information for upcoming trainings. Our next meeting is will be after the holidays. We need more representation of care givers at this meeting to ensure your needs are being met. Join us!
- The Solano Children & Youth Board Meeting is open to all care providers as your feedback is greatly appreciated. Next meeting TBA.
- PARENT PROJECT JR-LOVING SOLUTIONS: Are you interested in getting some extra parenting tools? We need a group of 12-16 people to ensure this class is held. If you are interested in attending a future session, please email Tyffany Wanberg at Tyffany@parentsbychoice.net
- Solano Children and Youth Support Meeting: November 17, 2014 from 6-8pm at Harvest Church in Vacaville. Dinner & Childcare will be provided. RSVP by email to Tyffany@parentsbychoice.net
COMMUNITY PARTNERS INFORMATION
- NOVEMBER IS NATIONAL ADOPTION MONTH! All families in the process of adoption or who have adopted are invited to a bowling party. Click HERE for the flyer!
- Seneca Kinship Family Night Activities-open to all Kinship families. Bring the kids and enjoy a fun night together:
- November 19th - 3:30 - 5:30pm ICE SKATING (Vacaville Ice Sports, 551 Davis, Street, Vacaville, CA95688)
- Adoption Support Lifebook Group (Aispiranet),click here
- Want to see your organizations information/activites on our website, please send an email with all the details directly to Dottie@fosterluv.com
How Do I Get Up-to-Date Information? or
Are you not receiving our newsletters?
Step 1: for updates by the quick form below!
Step 2: Explore the site, for classes and provide your feedback
Step 3: Check back regularly for announcements and upcoming events
2015 Conference and 2014 Festival of Trees donations can be made anytime using the link below.