CHRISTMAS VILLAGE NEEDS SANTAS!
Kinship, Foster and Adoptive Families are eligible to participate in Christmas Village. Christms Village helps care providers with gifts for their children. The community provides an outpouring of support our families. To participate:
Community Partners-there are many ways you can help.
- Sponsor a child. Trees will be available in various locations with children's wishes on them. Check back next week for locations. You may also contact Dottie Fair at 707-718-7162 to sponsor a child.
- Host a Tree. Businesses and community organizations that would like to host a tree should contact Dottie Fair at 707-718-7162.
- Make a Donation through the paypal link below. All financial contributions will be used to fill in the gaps for wishes not filled.
Each year we fill over 300 individual childeren's wishes. So, your help is greatly appreciated!
- Join the Advisory Committee: Care providers are invited to join our monthly advisory committee to provide ideas/information for upcoming trainings. Our next meeting is will be after the holidays. We need more representation of care givers at this meeting to ensure your needs are being met. Join us!
- The Solano Children & Youth Board Meeting is open to all care providers as your feedback is greatly appreciated. Next meeting TBA.
- PARENT PROJECT JR-LOVING SOLUTIONS: Are you interested in getting some extra parenting tools? We need a group of 12-16 people to ensure this class is held. If you are interested in attending a future session, please email Tyffany Wanberg at Tyffany@parentsbychoice.net
- Solano Children and Youth Support Meeting-will be some exciting change for 2015. Check back for details.
COMMUNITY PARTNERS INFORMATION
How Do I Get Up-to-Date Information? or
Are you not receiving our newsletters?
Step 1: for updates by the quick form below!
Step 2: Explore the site, for classes and provide your feedback
Step 3: Check back regularly for announcements and upcoming events
2014 Christmas Village & Festival of Trees donations can be made anytime using the link below.